Exclusive Self Contained Cottages in Bellingen
Bellingen Riverside Cottages offers four exclusive self contained cottages in Bellingen. We are situated on the banks of the Bellinger River, 2km from Bellingen, in the clean, country setting of the Bellinger Valley. You are warmly invited to join us for that special, self-paced holiday you have been promising yourself.
From our cottages you can access kilometres of unspoiled beaches, World Heritage Rainforest and the township of Bellingen renowned for its busy cultural and arts calendar with plentiful cafes and restaurants.
There are three self contained cottages plus a rustic rennovated Dairy available at Bellingen Riverside Cottages. We take pride in our eco friendly principles with the use of solar panels, mud bricks and local timbers.
Each cottage includes:
- Separate bedrooms with quality soft furnishings, a queen-sized bed, doona, linen and towels.
- A spacious lounge-dining area furnished with quality, comfortable period furniture, digital TV/DVD, CD Player.
- Our well equipped kitchen includes a microwave, stove, crockery and other cooking utensils.
- Two outdoor verandahs, one overlooking the Bellinger River.
- A complimentary breakfast basket is provided for your first morning and the pantry is stocked with coffee, teas and a few basic staples.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and fire place in Dairy
- Disabled access in two of the cottages.
- Canoes, gym and personal training available to all guests.
- Personal chef and massage thereapist available upon booking.
- Communal laundry facilities
- BBQs available ouside each cottage.
- Pets by arrangement only.
- Smoke Free environment indoors.
- WiFi available at the office.
For further details on each cottage click on the links below.